GET YOUR CHILD HOOKED ON PRESCHOOL and EARLY LEARNING MATH with BRIGHT KIDS MATH POWER WORKOUT!!
Preschool and Early Childhood Education is a year of MEANINGFUL LEARNING! Your child will achieve major milestones in numeracy and number sense – counting and printing from 1 to 10.
Learning mathematics is essential to enable a child to succeed in school and in later life. Bright Kids helps your children get a strong start in math; so they can go on to have a successful, rewarding school year.
The activities are interactive and engaging, with easy to follow directions. The interactions are designed for Early Childhood pre-readers with a Preschool or early learning level of attention, of fine muscle control, and of vocabulary.
Bright Kids Preschool Math and Early Learning Math Power Activity Kits is a GREAT MATH RESOURCE to help Parents and Teachers motivate their children to learn and develop a positive attitude towards mathematics and the ability to persevere in solving problems.
The activities provide opportunities for your child to respond to a variety of materials that focus on numeracy and number sense.
MATH Worksheets come ALIVE as your child focus their attention on a single worksheet with friendly illustrations and a variety of motivating exercises.
Parents and Teachers Using Bright Kids Preschool and Early Learning Math Resources your children will:
- Be able to identify numbers up to ten.
- Express different ways to represent numbers; sort and organize based on different attributes.
- They will be able to recognize shapes and units of measurement.
- Your child will begin to make connections among mathematical concepts and notice examples of math in their everyday life.
- They will demonstrate an understanding Number Sense up to 10, how to read, compare, match, and define whole numbers.
- Your child will learn about growing patterns and shrinking patterns involving addition and subtraction.
- They will learn to identify patterns and apply those patterns to counting by 1′s.
- Numbers in-depth to 10.
- Addition & subtraction to 10.
- A strong MATH vocabulary; they will communicate mathematical thinking orally, visually, and in writing, using everyday language.
- They will learn finger counting, adding and subtracting.
- They will investigate ideas and concepts through problem solving.
Developing a positive attitude towards mathematics and the ability to persevere in solving problems will have a significant impact on your child’s future success. Early child development sets the foundation for lifelong learning and attitudes towards learning.
Celebrate and reward your child’s efforts and ongoing progress! A Bright Kids Diploma is included in the Early Childhood Learning – Preschool Math Activity Kit to present to your child after they have successfully completed all the activities.
An Easy to Use Rubric is also included to make ASSESSMENT ACCURATE and EFFORTLESS!
There are 65 activity pages that can be worked through over time to enhance your students’ learning and supplement what is taught in your child’s Early Childhood Education or Preschool classroom. Children need time to practice and consolidate their learning through guided math activities.