GET YOUR PRESCHOOLER and EARLY CHILDHOOD LEARNER HOOKED ON LANGUAGE ARTS & LITERACY with BRIGHT KIDS WORD POWER WORKOUT!
Preschool and Early Childhood Education is a year of MEANINGFUL LEARNING! Your child will achieve major milestones in letter recognition, sound recognition, letter printing and word recognition.
Learning to read and write is essential to enable a child to succeed in school and in later life. Bright Kids Preschool and Early Learning Activities helps your child get a strong start in language arts; so they can go on to have a successful, rewarding school year.
Early child development sets the foundation for lifelong learning and attitudes towards learning.
Bright Kids Preschool and Early Learning Language Arts Activities provides support by enabling children to develop an awareness of letters, recognize letters have specific sounds and recognize basic sight words in text.
The activities are interactive and engaging, with easy to follow directions. The interactions are designed for pre-readers with a Preschool or early childhood learning level of attention, of fine muscle control, and of vocabulary.
Bright Kids Word Power Activities are a GREAT PRESCHOOL LANGUAGE ARTS RESOURCE to help parents and teachers motivate their children to learn to read, write and spell.
Bright Kids Preschool and Early Learning Activities provide opportunities for your child to respond to a variety of materials that demonstrate awareness of written materials and language patterns. They help develop communication and literacy skills. The activities are interactive and engaging, with easy to follow directions.
Worksheets come ALIVE as your child focus their attention on a single worksheet with friendly illustrations and a variety of motivating exercises. Children are going to improve their LANGUAGE ARTS and ENJOY DOING IT!!
Parents and teachers using Bright Kids Preschool and Early Learning Language Arts your children will:
- Develop letter recognition and an awareness of letters.
- Learn to read the letters of the alphabet.
- Sound recognition – begin phonics and recognize letters have specific sounds.
- Learn to print the letters of the alphabet.
- Recognize basic sight words in text.
- They will learn to spell by applying phonics strategies that involve understanding sound-symbol relationships.
- Organize ideas and information to begin printing.
- Focus on using familiar words and images to convey their attitude or feeling towards the subject.
- They will be able to make revisions to their writing.
Celebrate and reward your child’s efforts and ongoing progress. A Bright Kids Diploma is included in the Early Learning – Preschool Language Arts Activity Kit to present to your child after they have successfully completed all the activities.
An Easy to Use Rubric is also included to make ASSESSMENT ACCURATE and EFFORTLESS!