GET YOUR CHILDREN HOOKED ON KINDERGARTEN MATH with BRIGHT KIDS MATH POWER WORKOUT!
Kindergarten is a year of exploration and discovery of numbers. It is also a year of significant progress! Your child will achieve major milestones in number sense, numeracy and problem solving.
Learning mathematics is essential to enable a child to succeed in school and in later life. Bright Kids helps your children get a strong start in math; so they can go on to have a successful, rewarding school year.
Early childhood education and early child development sets the foundation for lifelong learning and attitudes towards learning.
It is important for young children to see themselves as mathematicians as they investigate their world. Children need time to practice and consolidate their learning through mathematical investigations that take place through focused exploration, and guided activity.
Bright Kids Kindergarten Math Power Activities are a GREAT MATH RESOURCE to help Parents and Teachers motivate their children to learn and develop a positive attitude towards math and the ability to persevere in solving problems.
The activities provide opportunities for your children to respond to a variety of kindergarten materials that focus on numeracy, number sense and problem solving.
MATH WORKSHEETS COME ALIVE as your child focus their attention on a single worksheet with friendly illustrations and a variety of motivating exercises.
Using Bright Kids Kindergarten Math Power your child will develop:
- A strong MATH vocabulary; they will communicate mathematical thinking orally, visually, and in writing, using everyday language.
- They will demonstrate an understanding Number Sense up to 20, how to read, compare, match, and define whole numbers.
- Your child will learn about growing patterns and shrinking patterns involving addition and subtraction, they will learn to identify patterns and apply those patterns to counting by 1′s.
- Numbers in-depth to 20.
- Addition & subtraction to 20.
- Your child will begin to make connections among mathematical concepts and notice examples of mathematics in their everyday life.
- They will investigate ideas and concepts through problem solving.
- Express different ways to represent numbers; sort and organize based on different attributes.
- They will be able to recognize shapes and units of measurement.
With 65 pages of Kindergarten Math activities that incorporate Numeracy and Number Sense, measurement, comparing, geometry, spatial sense, key concepts of counting 1 – 20, number printing and number recognition; your child will explore opportunities to develop their mathematical understanding by incorporating interactive high-quality investigative learning experiences that involve the use of mathematical concepts, strategies, and vocabulary in carefully planned hands-on activities.
Celebrate and reward your child’s efforts and ongoing progress. A Bright Kids Diploma is included in the Kindergarten Math Power Workout to present to your child after they have successfully completed all the activities.
An Easy to Use Rubric is also included to make ASSESSMENT ACCURATE and EFFORTLESS!