GET YOUR KINDERGARTEN LEARNERS HOOKED ON LANGUAGE ARTS and LITERACY with BRIGHT KIDS WORD POWER WORKOUT!
Kindergarten is a year of significant progress! Your child will achieve major milestones in reading, printing, spelling and language arts.
Learning to read and print is essential to enable a child to succeed in school and in later life. Bright Kids helps your child get a strong start in Kindergarten Language Arts; so they can go on to have a successful, rewarding school year. Early child development sets the foundation for lifelong learning and attitudes towards learning.
Bright Kids Kindergarten Language Arts Activities provides support by enabling your children to develop an awareness of letters, recognize letters have specific sounds and recognize basic sight words in text.
Bright Kids Kindergarten English Word Power Activity Kit is a GREAT LANGUAGE ARTS RESOURCE to help parents and teachers motivate their children to learn to read, write and spell.
The activities provide opportunities for your child to respond to a variety of materials that demonstrate awareness of written materials and language patterns. They help develop communication and literacy skills. The Kindergarten activities are interactive and engaging, with easy to follow directions.
Your child will learn new Kindergarten vocabulary, develop fluency, and learn to read and print effectively. They will be able to demonstrate understanding and comprehension by completing sentences. Your child will gain an understanding in word meaning and demonstrate comprehension by matching pictures with words and by grouping words according to their function.
Worksheets come ALIVE as your child focus their attention on a single worksheet with FUN and FRIENDLY illustrations and a variety of motivating exercises.
Parents and teachers Using Bright Kids Kindergarten Language Arts your children will:
- Develop letter recognition and an awareness of letters.
- Learn to read the letters of the alphabet.
- Sound recognition – begin phonics and recognize letters have specific sounds.
- Learn to print the letters of the alphabet.
- Recognize basic sight words in text.
- They will learn to spell by applying phonics strategies that involve understanding sound-symbol relationships.
- Your child will learn new words and have an awareness of the relationship of letters to words and words to sentences.
- They will extend their experiences, and become familiar with the structures of a Kindergarten language.
- Organize ideas and information to improve printing.
- Focus on using familiar words and images to convey their attitude or feeling towards the subject.
- They will be able to make revisions to their writing.
With 89 pages of Kindergarten pre-reading, reading, and comprehension activities that incorporate discovery learning, your child will explore the alphabet and the fundamental concepts of Sounds, Letters, Words and Printing. Using phonological awareness, phonics, reading, and writing activities your child will demonstrate an understanding of the alphabet and demonstrate success in reading, success in writing and success in spelling.
Celebrate and reward your child’s efforts and ongoing progress. A Bright Kids Certificate is included in the Kindergarten Language Arts Resources to present to your child after they have successfully completed the entire Activity Kit.
An Easy to Use Rubric is also included to make ASSESSMENT ACCURATE and EFFORTLESS!