GET YOUR STUDENTS HOOKED ON GRADE 3 MATH with BRIGHT KIDS MATH POWER WORKOUT!!
GRADE THREE is a VERY IMPORTANT year in the development of your child’s MATH! Your child will achieve major milestones in a year of problem solving and mathematical understanding. It is a year of significance in GRADE THREE MATH Standardized Testing and Evaluation.
Learning mathematics is essential to enable a child to succeed in school and in later life. Bright Kids helps your students get a strong start in math; so they can go on to have a successful, rewarding school year.
Early MATH development sets the foundation for lifelong learning and attitudes towards learning MATH.
Bright Kids is designed to help children build a solid foundation in math that will enable them to apply their knowledge and further their learning successfully. It is based on the belief that children learn mathematics most effectively when they are given opportunities to investigate ideas and concepts through problem solving.
It is important for Grade Three children to see themselves as mathematicians as they investigate their world. Children need time to practice and consolidate their learning through mathematical investigations that takes place through focused exploration, and guided activity.
Bright Kids Grade Three Math Activities provides support by enabling children to develop math awareness. Your child will begin to make connections among mathematical concepts and notice examples of mathematics in their everyday life.
Bright Kids Grade Three Math Power Activities are a GREAT MATH RESOURCE to help Parents and Teachers motivate their children to learn and develop a positive attitude towards mathematics and the ability to persevere in solving problems.
Bright Kids activities provide opportunities for your children to respond to a variety of materials that focus on GRADE 3 numeracy, number sense, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and problem solving.
Worksheets come ALIVE as your child focus their attention on a single worksheet with friendly illustrations and a variety of motivating exercises.
Parents and Teachers Using Bright Kids your children will learn:
- To multiply and divide multi-digit numbers by a single-digit number.
- A strong MATH vocabulary; they will communicate mathematical thinking orally, visually, and in writing, using everyday language.
- They will demonstrate an understanding Number Sense, how to read, compare, match, and define numbers.
- Be able to apply math to everyday activities.
- Represent, compare, and order whole numbers to 1000, and use concrete materials to represent fractions and money amounts.
- Demonstrate an understanding of magnitude by counting forwards and backwards by various numbers and from various starting points.
- Solve problems involving the addition and subtraction of single and multi-digit whole numbers.
- Your children will learn about growing patterns and shrinking patterns involving addition and subtraction and apply those patterns to counting by 2s, 5s, 10s, 20s, 25s and 100s.
- Learning Order of Operations your grade 3 child will demonstrate an understanding of equality between pairs of expressions, using addition and subtraction of one- and two-digit numbers
- Determine the missing number in equations involving addition and subtraction of one- and two-digit numbers.
- Your children will learn algebraic symbols, number sentences, equal vs. unequal, greater than vs. less than, real world equations, they will make connections among them and apply them to solve problems.
An Easy to Use Rubric is also included to make ASSESSMENT ACCURATE and EFFORTLESS!
With 65 pages of activities that incorporate FUN solving problems, your child will explore opportunities to develop their mathematical understanding by incorporating interactive high-quality investigative learning experiences that involve the use of mathematical concepts, strategies, and vocabulary in carefully planned hands-on activities.
Celebrate and reward your child’s efforts and ongoing progress. A Bright Kids Diploma is included in the Grade 3 Math Activity Kit to present to your child after they have successfully completed all the activities.
The Math Activities will have a positive impact on the development of your child’s Math and Cognitive Development, Communication Skills and General Knowledge. Bright Kids Grade Three Math Power Workout will compliment your child’s MATH development and their readiness for Grade 4.